News ! Covid-19 Virus Vaccination Contraindications and Related Issues Standards Issued
To implement the "vaccinating all who need it necessarily" vaccination strategy for vaccines, to solve some vague understanding of contraindications among the recipients and inoculators, reduce audience loss and doctor-patient conflicts caused by improper grasp of contraindications, according to the technical guidelines for New Coronavirus Vaccination-1st Edition issued by the National Health and Health Committee and the contents of the informed consent and vaccine instructions, Contraindications and Related Problems of Vaccination carried out further grooming and clarity.
Let us see it.
1. Previous vaccination with severe allergic reactions (such as acute allergic reactions, angioneuroedema, dyspnea, etc.) can not vaccinations.
2. Allergy to vaccine ingredients and excipients can not vaccinate, the excipients of inactivated new crown vaccine mainly include: disodium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate and aluminum hydroxide.
3. Allergy to dust mites, food (eggs, peanuts, seafood, mangoes), pollen, alcohol, penicillin, cephalosporins, or other medications, can be inoculated.
4. Fever from any cause (cold, wound infection, local inflammation) (armpit temperature ≥37.3℃），hold off on vaccination.
5. Gout attack, severe cold, myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction and other diseases in acute attack period, hold off on vaccination.
6. Heart disease, coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis and other diseases, not acute attack stage,can be inoculated.
7. People with chronic diseases who are in stable health and have good drug control are not considered as contraindicated for new crown vaccination,vaccination is recommended.
8. Acute onset phase of chronic disease, or in patients with uncontrolled severe chronic conditions, can not vaccinations.
9. Hypertension drug control is stable and blood pressure is below160/100mmHg，can be inoculated.
10. Stable diabetic drug control, fasting blood glucose ≤13.9mmol/L，can be inoculated.
11. Hypothyroidism patients taking a steady dose of levothyroxine (Eugenol) had normal thyroid function,can be inoculated.
12. Chronic eczema has no significant onset,can be inoculated.
13. Current symptoms of chronic urticaria are not obvious,can be inoculated.
14. Symptoms of chronic rhinitis are not obvious,can be inoculated.
15. Chronic hepatitis does not need medicine treatment, liver function is normal,can be inoculated。
16. TB is not in the moving period,can be inoculated.
17. Non-pustular and other acute types of psoriasis, can be inoculated.
18. Non-acute phase of COPD, no significant cough and asthma,can be inoculated.
19. Ankylosing spondylitis does not present with acute pain,can be inoculated.
20. Depression medication is well controlled, life and work as usual, can be inoculated.
21. Drugs used to treat diabetes, including insulin injections, are not contraindicated for vaccination.
22. Malignant tumor patients before and after surgery, is undergoing chemotherapy, radiation,hold off on vaccination.
23. Immune system diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Sjogren's syndrome, etc.) The general principle is to be cautious about vaccination. In general, when the condition is stable can be inoculated, Covid-19 crown inactivated vaccine and recombinant subunit vaccine.
24. After more than three years, no chemoradiotherapy was performed. Nephrotic syndrome; Take immunosuppressive drugs after kidney transplantation; AIDS patients,HIV Infected persons recommended vaccinationInactivated vaccines and recombinant subunit vaccines.
25. Persons with uncontrolled epilepsy and other serious neurological disorders (e.g. transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, demyelinating disease, etc.) Hold off on vaccination.
26. Menstruation, pregnancy preparation, lactation can be inoculated, and continue to breastfeed.
27. Pregnancy period no vaccinations.
28. After vaccination, pregnancy does not need to be terminated. It is recommended to do a good job in pregnancy examination and follow-up.
29. Male there is no such thing as being unable to vaccinate for pregnancy problems with the new crown vaccine.
30. New Crown Vaccine Vaccination with other vaccines is not recommended.Other vaccines should be given at intervals greater than that of the new crown14.
31. In any case, when due to animal injury, trauma and other reasons need to be vaccinated rabies vaccine, tetanus vaccine, rabies immunoglobulin, testanus immunoglobulins, regardless of interval, priority vaccination of the above vaccines and immunoglobulin.
32. If you have been vaccinated with rabies vaccine, tetanus vaccine, rabies immunoglobulin, testanus immunoglobulin and so on, you need to complete the last shot of the above vaccine first,Interval14 Divas can be vaccinated with the new crown vaccine.
33. Injection of human immunoglobulin should be at least interval 1 months or more of this vaccine, so as not to affect the immune effect.
34. Patients (patients or asymptomatic patients) with previous virus infections, on the basis of adequate notification, available 6 months after vaccination 1 new crown vaccine.
35. Before vaccination no need to develop new coronavirus nucleic acid and antibody testing.
36. After inoculation also do not recommend routine testing for antibodies as a basis for the success or otherwise of immunization.
37. At this stage, it is recommended to complete vaccination with the same vaccine product.
38. If the vaccine cannot continue to be supplied in this city, or the vaccination in other places and other special circumstances, it is not possible to use the same vaccine product to complete the vaccination, may use the same kind of vaccine products from other manufacturers to complete vaccination (for example, Beijing Institute of Middle Birth, Wuhan Institute, Kexing Zhongwei Replacement).
39. Inactivated vaccine requires vaccination2, not completed according to program, early replanting is recommended.Immunization program without restarting, reseeding completed 2 can be.
40. Inactivated vaccine in the14-21days completed 2, If inoculated with inoculant, no replanting is required.
41. Temporary at this stage enhanced immunization is not recommended. The inactivated vaccine completes two shots according to the procedure and no longer strengthens.
42. Other cases please consultation with vaccination point doctors.
Inoculations should be carried out on the basis of scientific, responsible attitude to recognize vaccination efforts, accurate grasp of contraindications, we will effectively implement the obligation of "taking care of all our needs" to fight against SARS. Let us take our own practical actions to help the comprehensive success of the anti-epidemic work!